How we can help you
We have been in the offshore business since 1973, providing offshore support, salvage and wreck removal services worldwide. Today we provide integrated offshore wind support services whereever clients or the wind are.
What we offer:
Our offshore support portfolio includes over 100 projects, 50 being offshore wind related. We have also conducted over 75 000 safe personnel transfers in offshore wind farms.
With a particular focus on the renewables energy industry, we are pleased to be serving many of the largest operators in the offshore wind industry.
We support to expand “Scope of Work” within OW Transport & Installation (T&I) and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) with local content and presence.
Tender phase - logistic solutions:
- Feasibility and cost studies
- Port planning (warehousing and storage solutions)
- Logistic planning and concept development
- Sourcing and procurement
- Technical studies (lifting, loading and handling)
Execution phase - management solutions and operations including:
- Integrated logistics solutions: port & site management, component handling, freight forwarding and transportation plus transportation of equipment at sea and on land worldwide
- Strong sub-contracting management
- Consistent project / quality controls
Technical support: Operation & maintenance / Provision of personnel/technicians / Marine operation
Vessel management: Technical, operational and commercial (including tenders) / Crew management
We ensure compliance with statutory regulations and industry certification, also including that of sub-contractors.