As our new Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks within the fields of project logistics and marine services. You will be handling large projects, including the related operational tasks, and assisting the chartering department. To help our business grow, you are also expected to play a pivotal role in business development through sales and relationship management for our current client base and network partners.
You will be part of the logistics team in Oslo and work from our office at Furuset. In addition to your local colleagues, you will collaborate with our co-workers at offices situated all over Europe, in Asia and Africa. The work environment is sociable, positive, and informal, and the international outlook makes the atmosphere at the office vibrant.
What we expect
As you will be handling complex project transports, the position as Project Manager requires that you are an educated forwarder, liner agent, or equivalent. Further, you must have at least 10+ years of related experience in project logistics and freight forwarding.
We pay exceptionally high attention to our customer satisfaction, which means that you must understand the importance of building, maintaining, and upholding close relations to clients. On large projects we are present on site to safeguard that everything runs smoothly – therefore, you must be able to travel when needed.
The position calls for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business, and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Chartering related experience from the MPP/heavylift market (short and deep-sea)
- Build and maintain strong and close relations towards our customers and suppliers
- 10+ years of related experience in project logistics & freight forwarding
- Track record in planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Superior negotiation, organization, analytical, and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality results
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization
As a person you must be entrepreneurial, motivated, curious and have the necessary personal resources to grow the Tschudi Logistics brand. Most importantly – you must be ambitious and have the courage to achieve!