To further strengthen Tschudi Logistics' position on the Polish market, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of professionals in Szczecin, Poland.
As our new Project Manager in Poland, you will be in charge of large logistics tasks for transport of project cargo and forwarding tasks worldwide. We are looking for an educated Forwarder, Liner Agent or equivalent.
The position as Project Manager calls for a person who is entrepreneurial, motivated and have the necessary personal resources to grow the Tschudi brand on new territories. Most importantly – you must be ambitious and have the courage to achieve!
- A professional and challenging career in an international environment,
- A personal development in an environment where the chain of command is short and the decisions are wise,
- A chance to take your forwarding career to the next level,
- A decent financial condition related to your experience and engagement.
Your tasks will be:
- Quoting/pricing projects of all sizes and world-wide,
- Carrying out pre-contract investigations to ensure the projects comply with customs and shipping regulations, quality requirements and safety procedures,
- Coordinating logistics services and communicating with different stakeholders of transport process (shipowners, haulers, stevedores, etc.),
- Handling day-to-day operations in a professional and cost-efficient matter
- Ensuring that the projects are run in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that the projects are completed to a client’s satisfaction, including meeting cost, schedule and contractual requirements,
- Leading the project forwarding team in the near future.
We are a small but agile organization and involved with some of the biggest and most demanding clients within oil & gas, energy, construction and the industrial sectors. To meet the high requirements of our clients, our team always focus on delivering services of a particular high standard.