To further strengthen our position on the Mozambiquan market, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to build on our project forwarding and agency activity in Mozambique. Tschudi Group currently has offices Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, The Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, China and Mozambique.
Recently we have established new offices in The Netherlands, Mozambique and Poland due to the continuous positive development in Mozambique, we are looking to expand further. As our new Project forwarder, you will be responsible for serving our existing clients from Mozambique and abroad together with supporting our agency activity in Maputo.
Currently the Tschudi Group consists of 120 professionals. We are a small but agile organization and involved with some of the biggest and most demanding clients within energy, construction and the industrial sectors. To meet the high requirements of our clients, our team always focus on delivering services of a particular high standard.
We are looking for
We require that you are experienced within the project cargo segment, speak and write both Portuguese and English. The position as Project Forwarder calls for a person who is entrepreneurial and has a particular business understanding – and not least well connected within the local sub suppliers in Mozambique.
Most importantly – you must be ambitious and have the courage to achieve!
- A professional and challenging career in an international environment
- A personal development in an environment where the chain of command is short and the decisions are well-founded.
- A chance to take your career to the next level.
- A decent financial condition related to your experience and engagement.
Your tasks will be:
- Quoting/pricing projects of all sizes and world-wide.
- Manage the client portfolio and build further on same.
- Carrying out pre-contract investigations to ensure the projects comply with customs and shipping regulations, quality requirements and safety procedures.
- Coordinating logistics services and communicating with different stakeholders of transport process (shipowners, haulers, stevedores, etc.).
- Handling day-to-day operations in a professional and cost-efficient matter.
- Ensuring that the projects are run in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the projects are completed to a client’s satisfaction, including meeting cost, schedule and contractual requirements.
- Acting as agent in Maputo port.