You will act as a bridge between the accounting team, Managers of the Tschudi Group logistics companies and top Management ensuring the provision of planning, reporting, business and financial analysis, quality control, decision support and operational software administration.
Your main tasks will be:
- overall responsibility for accuracy and completeness of the logistics business financial accounts
- administration of logistics software Markus Xsped
- various reporting, incl. performance, business, KPI and ESG
- leading, supporting and training the accountants
The job is for you, if you have:
- 3+ years experience in accounting a key contributor
- experience in software administration as Superuser
- excellent English skills, both oral and written
- excellent Excel skills
- proactive, accurate and flexible manner
- good people and communication skillls
Good, if you have the understanding of the logistics business, experience in implementation and development of operational software and knowledge of any Scandinavian language.
We offer you an interesting job and great colleagues, potential to develop and design your own career, employee benefits, including partial remote work.